Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia is the local chapter that helps children reach their potential through one-to-one relationships with mentors that have a measurable impact on youth.
They asked us to help them Start SomethingTM and we gladly said "Yes!" We have been helping them with their campaign and social materials to help raise money and further their mission. After all, we love being a part of something bigger that will help children succeed!
We have created campaign logos and collateral materials for:
- Dr. Andrew Sorensen Memorial Annual Bow Tie Run
- Big Summer: 60 days to help change the life of a child
- The Jegna Campaign: We created the logo and materials to finalize the USC concept
We have created social materials such as:
- The Big Picture quarterly newsletter
- Open House Fundraising Postcards
- Volunteer Reception Postcards
So, if you are also inspired to Start SomethingTM with Big Brothers Big Sister of Greater Columbia, go ahead and visit their website to see how you can help! www.bbbsgc.org